Before you start
there are a few things you should think about:
- What function do you want your garden to have? Should it be an extension of your sitting room, a hideaway or still be the place where you keep your bikes?
- What plants and bushes in your current garden do you want to keep?
- How much time and effort do you want to put into your garden? Are you happy to do the daily watering during a heatwave and deadhead the roses? Or do you want a low maintenance garden?
- If you have children, how long are they going to make use of your garden? How child-friendly do you want your garden to be.
- Are there a lot of neighbourhood cats? They dig up plants and chase the birds, so we need to take them into account.
- And remember, creating a mature garden takes more than one season. But we can do an awful lot in a few months.
The initial hour-long consultation is free. If you decide to go ahead with us, we offer a variety of garden package deals, depending on your own wishes, the planting and the size of your garden. Make an appointment!
Who is..... [Read more]